SERVICE * STRENGTH * SECURITY
Our Commitment to you is to provide our customers with the best insurance value and service available, while maintaining the highest ethical standards and credibility with our clients, carriers and the public.
HRM Insurance an Independent Insurance Agent
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, HRM Insurance Services is dedicated to our customer and committed to treating our customer’s as people, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients!
Why an Independent Insurance Agent?
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
1. Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
2. Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
3. Independent Insurance Agents, who represent a number insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Benefits of an Independent Insurance Agent
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
There is a difference! Call us now at (317) 861-7524 or click here to Email us.